Tents, Tables, Chairs & More | We've Got You Covered

slide 1


If we have answered all of your initial questions and you are ready to proceed with a reservation, you are at the right place.

If you still have some final concerns that need answering. Please email them to mike@kitsapeventrentals.com or call 1-360-621-8711.

The first step, is to send you a service contract for signature and deposit. In order to issue that agreement, we need all of the fields below filled out. With this information, a contract will be sent electronically, as an email PDF attachment. Once you receive your agreement, make sure you read over it carefully to assure that your order is accurate. We will request 25% of the total at signing. An additional 25% of the total will be due 60 days prior to your reservation. While the final 50% is payable at delivery if paid by: cashiers check, cash or money order. Sorry we do not accept personal checks. If you would prefer to make payment by debit or credit card. The balance would be processed on the Tuesday prior to delivery. We accept VISA and Master Card.

After receiving your rental request, we will check it against our inventory. If availability permits, you will be sent an agreement for signature and deposit. If supply is unavailable, you will be notified by one of our sales representatives. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.

Some feel more comfortable speaking with a live associate to place their order. No problem! Feel free to give us a call at 360-621-8711, we are happy to help.

Reservation Form All Fields Required

Please check all fields below and resubmit. Thank you.







(Minimal orders for on line reservations are orders of $200.00 or more. Any orders under $200.00, can only be confirmed over the phone or with an email inquiry first.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Our role is one of service, to you, our valued customer. Our goal is to make sure your event is a success.

One of our event rental sales reps will be in touch with you within 1 business day. Please check your inbox for a copy of your reservation request.

New Inventory Calendar

As inventory becomes limited or sold out, we will update our availability here.